Info on Atascocita Country Club
Posted on Jan 19th, 2010
1. On Course Strategies will cease operation 12/31/09 if a commitment for $50,000 per month in dues isn't met. (operation has ceased)
2. Caminata Management was present at an "Evening of discussion" meeting on December 8. Page 7 of their power point presentation states:
REQUIRED OF COMMUNITY
Revision to residential deed restrictions to create a sustaining dues line @ 110% of Club operating expense. (View Caminata presentation)
3. Estimates of at least $100,000.00 per month would be necessary to fulfill this requirement.
4. This is a quote from the Atascocita Concerned Citizens committee member who sent the original email: "It is thought that getting “everyone” (all communities, Atascocita – Kings River – etc..) would only require a dues line somewhere around $25-$30 per month. There are approximately 2500 affected homes in Atascocita and 1700 in Kings River." (This $300-360 per year will be in addition to what we are presently assessed)
5. Does this proposal cover the land along King's Parkway and West Lake Houston Parkway? This land is slated for commercial development.
6. They stated that the 1960 property is designated to be sold.