Homeowner's monthly meeting is the 3rd Monday of the month. It starts at 7:00 p.m. and is held in the Kings River Pool House on Kings River Way.
Next Meeting: Please note that there will be no Board meeting in December 2020 due to the holidays.
Kings River Village Community Association Rules for Public Comments
- Residents will be given an opportunity to express their comments during "public comment" time.
- During "public comments" time when a resident is acknowledged to speak they will first indicate their name, street address and street name within our village.
- Each resident will have three minutes for one issue only. If a resident has more than one issue they need to send an e-mail on our website, which each board member receives. The resident will receive a reply by the next meeting if not sooner. A resident can bring up the same issue or another issue at the following monthly board meeting.
- Loudness from the public (residents) will not be tolerated in order to make a point or to out speak someone.
- Comments from different residents should be to agree or disagree with what a resident has stated at the meeting and not to repeat the same basic message.
- Residents will not make comments during the time the board is reviewing their assignments or responsibilities nor when the board is discussing issues for the village. If a board member requests a comment from a non board member then that person may respond to such request.
- If a resident will not abide by the rules when so informed by the sergeant of arms or will not leave the meeting when ordered so by the sergeant of arms they may be barred from future board meetings.
KSA Parks meeting is the 1st Thursday of each month. Location varies, check with KSA office at 281-358-5192.
KSA Public Safety meeting is the 2nd Wednesday of each month. It starts at 7:00 pm and is held at the South Woodland Hills Community Room (2030 Shadow Rock). For more information, check with KSA office at 281-358-5192.
PIP (Positive Interaction Program) meeting is the 3rd Tuesday of each month. It starts at 7:00 p.m. and is held at the Church of Christ on Woodland Hills Drive.
Kingwood Service Association meeting: Call KSA for meeting location and time at 281-358-5192.