Kings River Village
Board of Directors Meetings
The next KRV Board of Directors has been rescheduled for
February 26, 2024, at 7:00 P.M. via Zoom.
Kings River Pool House located at 6775 Kings River Drive
Please click here for the meeting agenda
These meetings are your opportunity to raise questions, become involved or simply to observe and gain a better understanding of how your community is maintained.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of every month. The meeting starts at 7:00 PM and is held at the Kings River Pool House located at 6775 Kings River Drive.
Kings River Village Community Association Rules for Public Comments
- Residents will be given an opportunity to express their comments during the “public comments” time.
- During “public comments” time when a resident is acknowledged to speak; they will first state their name, street address and street name within Kings River Village.
- Each resident will have three (3) minutes for one issue only. If a resident has more than one issue, they are asked to send an e-mail to email@example.com to be directed to the Board of Directors by the management company. The resident will receive a reply by the next meeting if not sooner.
- Loudness from the public (residents) will not be tolerated to make a point or out speak someone.
- Comments from different residents should be to agree or disagree with what a resident has already stated at the meeting; not to repeat the same basic message.
- Residents will not make comments during the time the board is reviewing their assignments or responsibilities. Nor when the board is discussing issues for the village. If a board member requests a comment from a non-board member, then that person may respond to that request.
- If a resident will not abide by the rules when so informed by a member of the Board of Directors or will not leave the meeting when asked to do so by a member of the Board of Directors, the resident may be barred from future board meetings.
Kings River Village residents are encouraged to attend the monthly board meetings and to make comments. The purpose of the above rules is to keep the meetings from running too long and to keep a respectful atmosphere for all who attend the board meetings. Residents should be aware that the volunteer board members meet monthly to conduct the affairs of Kings River Village.