Kings River Village
Board of Directors Meetings
The next KRV Board of Directors meeting will be held:
Monday, January 16th, 2023
Kings River Pool – 6775 Kings River Drive
These meetings are your opportunity to raise questions, become involved or simply to observe and gain a better understanding of how your community is maintained.
Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday every other month – January, March, May, July, September, and November. The meeting starts at 7:00 PM and is held at the Kings River Pool House located at 6775 Kings River Drive.
Kings River Village Community Association Rules for Public Comments
- Residents will be given an opportunity to express their comments during the “public comments” time.
- During “public comments” time when a resident is acknowledged to speak; they will first state their name, street address and street name within Kings River Village.
- Each resident will have three (3) minutes for one issue only. If a resident has more than one issue, they need to send an e-mail on this website, to be directed to the Board of Directors by the management company. The resident will receive a reply by the next meeting if not sooner.
- Loudness from the public (residents) will not be tolerated to make a point or out speak someone.
- Comments from different residents should be to agree or disagree with what a resident has already stated at the meeting; not to repeat the same basic message.
- Residents will not make comments during the time the board is reviewing their assignments or responsibilities. Nor when the board is discussing issues for the village. If a board member requests a comment from a non-board member, then that person may respond to that request.
- If a resident will not abide by the rules when so informed by a member of the Board of Directors or will not leave the meeting when asked to do so by a member of the Board of Directors, the resident may be barred from future board meetings.
Kings River Village residents are encouraged to attend the bi-monthly board meetings and to make comments. The purpose of the above rules is to keep the meetings from running too long and to keep a respectful atmosphere for all who attend the board meetings. Residents should be aware that the volunteer board members meet bi-monthly to conduct the affairs of Kings River Village.