The Parks Committee continues to need additional volunteers to take part in the growth and development of our community, please contact us to volunteer.
The Gazebo may be used for parties under the following conditions:
- You must be a resident of Kings River Village
- It cannot be reserved. Use is on a first-come basis
- Usage is limited to two (2) hours
- User must clean area and place trash in proper containers
- This park is owned and maintained by the Homeowners of Kings River Village and reserved for their use.
- Park is open during daylight hours only. After dark anyone on premises will be considered trespassing.
- Children must be under care and control of an adult at all times.
- Pets must be on a leash and owners are responsible for waste cleanup and disposal.
- Respect your neighbors: Clean up your area after use. Place trash in bins. No loud music, voices, or offensive language. Do not block walkways.
- No weapons of any type, fireworks, or open fires allowed.
- Glass Containers or alcoholic beverages not allowed.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind upon any walk except for devices assisting disabled persons.
- No solicitation, concessions or advertising.
Questions or reports of broken or damaged equipment may be sent to our management company.